sarahsaurusrahh

My photo
i'm sarah. plain and tall. sometimes awkward. my life is about creating memories to last a lifetime. inspired by music, flim and people, i take everything and create myself. my creation is an on going process, it is never finished.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hopeless.

i'm hopeless, a hopeless wreck.
i wish i was better at life.
i wish i wasn't me.
i fail at life, i have no friends, and the ones i have i fear hate me deep inside.
no one wants to be around me.
i fail at everything i attempt.
i have no motivation what so ever, so intrest in future studies or work path.
i talk about myself to much.
im annoying.
im a bitch.
i hate myself so much, i hate the way i look, facially and whole body.
when i go on holidays i feel like just staying there away from everyone i know.
start new.
or throw myself off a bridge.
im a waste of space.
my grave would be a waste of space.
I WISH I KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!

don't try and cheer me up, it won't work.
im in a depressive state.
fuck.